Big enough to meet your needs.
Small enough to know your name.
With headquarters in Calgary and local branches throughout British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan, Canwest Propane has been providing reliable propane supply, service and equipment since 1987.
Since our humble beginnings we’ve grown to become one of Canada’s largest retailers of propane energy solutions, providing everything you’d expect from an industry leader. We offer:
- Complete Propane Solutions – Along with reliable propane supply, Canwest Propane offers a full range of related equipment, cylinders, accessories and service for residential and business clients.
- Expert Advice, Delivery & Installation – Canwest’s local propane experts are there to get you the right solution for the job, regardless of the application or scale. Our modern service and delivery fleet and professional staff let us deliver and install our solutions quickly, efficiently and safely. We know you’d expect nothing less.
- Stability & Reliability – Canwest is owned and supported by Gibson Energy, a premier Canadian midstream service provider to the oil and gas industry. It never hurts to have a bit of size in your corner.
While Canwest has grown, we’ve stayed true to who we’ve always been, offering our big city capabilities with small town sensibilities.
- Convenience – Canwest has branch locations and storage facilities located strategically throughout Western Canada. When you need us, we’re never far away.
- Genuine Local Service – Call us and you’ll be speaking with someone at your local branch who understands your needs and can react quickly – not a random call centre employee in a far-off location. Small town service is the cornerstone of our business.
- Community Focus – Our employees not only live and work in the communities where we operate, but they, and the company as a whole, are committed to making these communities even better places to live.
When it comes right down to it, Canwest is built around being there for our customers. For us, this means growing to meet their needs, but not forgetting where we came from. It means staying true to our roots – and that’s exactly what we intend on doing.